This is Khalti Payment Gateway extension for WooCommerce. Check out the source for Khalti plugin on Github.
The basic steps to follow:
- Go to the plugin section in your WordPress admin dashboard
- Click on Add New and upload the zip file of Khalti WooCommerce plugin (link) and upload it
- After installation is complete, go to
WooCommerce > Settings
- Go to
Paymentsoption where you can find Khalti among other payment gateways
- Click on Khalti option and enter your test secret key and test public key in respective fields. You can get keys from
Keyssection in your merchant dashboard
- Click on save changes
- Should enable khalti and Test Mode as shown in above example.
- Currency should be Nepalese Rupee. (How)
- Go to your shop and complete a transaction from Wallet payment type.
- If you pass the test, Go to keys section in your merchant account, you can get your Live keys their
- Uncheck the Test Mode and enter your public and secret keys in respective fields
- Finally save the changes.