Welcome to Khalti Merchant API documentation.
Khalti is a new generation payment gateway, digital wallet and API provider system for various online services for Nepal. This is a technical documentation for Khalti merchants' developers. If you are looking to add khalti as a payment option in your e-commerce platform, this is the right place to start.
With Khalti SDK, you can accepts payments from:
- Khalti User
- Internet Banking users of our partner banks (your customer does not need to be a Khalti user)
By using Khalti SDK, your customers will have the choice of paying you using Khalti partner banks' ebanking account along with their Khalti wallet account.
- Highly secure and easy to integrate and accept payments.
- Your customers can make wallet payments without leaving your platform.
- Your customers can make payment using their e-banking accounts in any of our partner banks.
- You don't have to bother integrating with individual banks, Khalti will do that for you.
- Khalti provides a merchant dashboard from where you can view transactions, issue refund, filter and download reports etc.
- Multi user system
- Realtime balance
- Withdraw fund
For Queries, feel free to call us at:
Mobile : 9801165568
Viber/Whatsapp/Skype ID: 9801165568